Counseling Interventions is dedicated to providing professional counseling services for people of all ages, life experience, and faith backgrounds. Our master’s level counselor, Laurenda Whisenhunt is devoted to working with clients and bringing them to a place of wholeness and healing. Counseling Interventions is committed to providing the highest quality professional services in a warm and compassionate environment.
Serving the Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky areas, I would love to help in the following areas:
- Abuse Recovery
- Anger Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Addiction Recovery
- Chronic Mental Issues
- Divorce Recovery
- Leadership Development
- Aging Issues
- Chronic Physical Illness
- Developmental Disabilities
- Trauma Recovery
- Family Violence
The DUI School at Counseling Interventions is the result of identifying a need in the counties of Macon, Trousdale, Clay and Sumner. The mission of the DUI School is to reduce the incidence of alcohol and drug-related problems in rural communities.
- Counseling rates begin at $75 for a 50 minute clinical session.
- Group counseling fees vary depending on the duration of each group.
- Reduced fee/sliding scale are offered on a limited basis and subject to availability. You are welcome to inquire about sliding scales and the availability of reduced rates when needed. There is also the option of adding your name to a waiting list until a slot become available for a sliding scale.
- Cancellation notices must be given 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment. Failure to give a cancellation notice may result in receiving a bill for failure to notify office of an absentee.
- Counseling fees can be paid via any of the following methods:
- Cash, Check, Debit Card, and Credit Card
- Insurance of any kind IS NOT accepted at Counseling Interventions.